[NCUC-DISCUSS] Deadline for WSIS proposals is tomorrow - here are some ideas for the NCUC to consider proposing

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Mar 1 15:51:12 CET 2017

What wonderful news! I am glad to hear of Torbjörn's willingness to participate.

I have now revised the proposal to reflect your useful comments on the Google Doc. If you, or anyone else on the list, have any more thoughts on Proposal #5, please do share them with me and I will edit the proposal accordingly. Thanks.

- Ayden