[NCUC-DISCUSS] Deadline for WSIS proposals is tomorrow - here are some ideas for the NCUC to consider proposing

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Mar 1 14:51:09 CET 2017

Hi Ayden

Ok thanks, but I’m not sure I understand what you’re doing.  If you send Gitanjali more than one proposal it’s not obvious you thereby increase the chances of acceptance given the limited number of slots and the way they plan the agenda. Most of the slots will go to groups doing ICT4D.  And five is a lot more than one…they might come back and say which of these do you want.

BTW I confirmed today that if you build #5 Chinmayi will come.  Anriette not sure.

Bill