[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN#58 Booth Report is here :)

Hamza Ben Mehrez hamzabenmehrez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 12:52:36 CEST 2017

Dear NCUC members,

I want to take this unforgettable moment to share with you the ICANN 58
Booth report which is just freshly released!

I hope as well, that the report will have much to offer in terms of
providing more engagement to the new generation of ICANN 58
newcomers/fellows with NCUC policy work in the near future!

Best,

Hamza Ben Mehrez
Senior Policy Analyst
Internet Governance MENA Region Program (iGmena)
*T *+ 216 21 415 833 | *I *www.igmena.org <http://www.hivos.org/>