[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2017 Intersessional Report. Ines Hfaiedh/ EC Africa

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 10:04:07 CET 2017

Dear NCUC members,

Please find in attachment my report from the 2017 Intersessional that took
place from 14-16 February in Reykjavik, Iceland. The focus is on "Maintaining
the GNSO's traditional policy-making leadership position at ICANN" moderated
by: Tony Holmes (ISPCPC); NCSG – Kathy Kleiman (NCUC).

A common report from the NCUC EC team will be posted on the list soon and
shared on our new website once launched.

Best regards