[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Copenhagen, questions from and to the Board

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:57:57 CET 2017

NCUC members,

Board has requested to answer the below questions for its meeting with the
stakeholder groups ( I think NCSG):

1. To what degree is your membership actively participating in
CCWG-Accountability Work Stream 2?  What could the Board or ICANN
organization do to facilitate participation and timely completion of this
work?
2. What policy/advice issues are top priorities for your group?

They also want to know what we want to ask them during NCSG/Board meeting.

This meeting will take place at the NCSG level but I took the liberty to
ask you and trigger the discussion. If discussions take place on NCSG about
these questions and our questions to the Board, then we shall transfer our
input to that thread.

Board has generously given us a deadline of 3 March for submitting our
questions!

Best

Farzaneh