[NCUC-DISCUSS] New NCUC Members

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:36:54 CET 2017

I would like to welcome the below individuals and organizations to NCUC.

Please have a look at our newcomers webinar which was held recently. Find
at this link:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomuserconst/NCUC+Meetings+Record

The AC recording means Adobe Connect Recording. We use adobe connect at
ICANN for our online meetings and remote participation. You can also listen
to MP3 or look at the transcript.

You have representatives from your region on NCUC Executive Committee. You
can find us at this page:http://www.ncuc.org/governance/executive-committee/

If you have any questions, please reach out to me (the chair of NCUC) I can
put you in touch with your representatives and also help you with your
questions.

*Individuals*
Shreedeep Rayamajhi, Nepal
Sarata Omane, Ghana
Yolanda Mlonzi, South Africa
Kassahun Gebremariam, US
Louise Marie Hurel, Brazil
Viviane Vinagre, Brazil
Patricia Vargas-Leon, USA and Peru
Hanan Khatib, Jordan
Mariel Aranda, Paraguay
Boucetta Cherifa,Tunisia
GNANAJEYARAMAN RAJARAM, INDIA

*Organization Official Rep*
Country International Media Support (IMS),Andreas Reventlow, Denmark
Telecommunities Canada/Télécommunautés Canada Marita Moll, Canada
INTERNET SOCIETY CHAPTER OF CHAD (ISOC-CHAD), Youssouf, Abdelrahim, CHAD

Best regards,
Farzaneh