[NCUC-DISCUSS] Auction proceed

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Jun 29 14:11:03 CEST 2017

Hi Arsène,

Great question, and glad to hear you attended the NCUC session. If you wish to join a working group, email the GNSO Secretariat at gnso-secs at icann.org with the working group name and indicate whether you wish to be a member or observer of the working group (you can change this status at any time). Following this, you will receive further instructions from ICANN staff on how to complete your Statement of Interest and, in this case, a Declaration of Intention (in case you have not already completed one). Your email address will then be added to the working group's mailing list.

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline
[linkedin.com/in/ferdeline](http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline)