[NCUC-DISCUSS] email in response to ICANN blogpost

romina florencia Cabrera romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:20:54 CEST 2017

Interesting concepts, there are from scientific knowledge or anonymity for
journalists or minority groups who want to bring their social demands, even
cybercrime. Greetings and I am following the development of Icann meetings
from Argentina. To the order. Congats! Best regards. A disponsal forever

Abogada Romina Florencia Cabrera. UNLP- UCALP-UBA-USAL

Investigadora-Docente-Asesora-Consultora.

https://connect.internetsociety.org/network/members/profile

https://nudiufsm.wordpress.com/romina-florencia-cabrera/

https://ejusticialatinoamerica.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/romi
na-florencia-cabrera-miembro-asociada-de-e-justicia-latinoamerica/

http://procedimientospolicialeseguridadinfor.blogspot.com.ar/

http://icannwiki.com/Romina_Florencia_Cabrera

http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/profile/RominaFlorenciaCabrera

http://oiprodat.com/romina-florencia-cabrera/