[NCUC-DISCUSS] LINKS to NCUC Outreach event Remote participation

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 18:27:12 CEST 2017

You are welcome. Your request was forwarded and waiting for an answer.

On Jun 28, 2017 16:21, "Mathias HOUNGBO" <mathias at houngbo.net> wrote:

Thanks Ines

Méfies toi de la médiocrité, c'est la moisissure de l'esprit

--
My blog - http://mathias.houngbo.net

Le 28/06/2017 à 14:44, hfaiedh ines a écrit :

I will check with the technical team of ISOC Gauteng because the remote
participation was facilitated by them and get back to you ASAP.
Thank you so much for your interest and for raising this :)