[NCUC-DISCUSS] Important note on Privacy at ICANN

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Tue Jun 27 19:33:39 CEST 2017

So based on second-hand reports it seems that Peter Vergote’s explanation was completely false. The session consisted almost entirely of presentations by the panelists and there was almost no discussion from the floor. I leave it to people who were there to confirm or contest this statement.

Dr. Milton L. Mueller
Professor, School of Public Policy
Georgia Institute of Technology