[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Announces Global Indigenous Ambassador Program

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 11:33:29 CEST 2017

May I add all Arab countries that are members in the Arab League

On Jun 21, 2017 12:15 PM, "Zakir Syed via Ncuc-discuss" <
ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org> wrote:

Thanks Ayden, On the NexGen, please note that applications from certain
other countries* b**eyond Asia-Pacific *will also be considered. This
include *for example, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Sudan, Egypt*, and Libya.
So members from these countries might consider applying should they fulfill
the eligibility criteria.
Best,
Zakir