[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC at ICANN 59

romina florencia Cabrera romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 23:41:55 CEST 2017

Dear friends, this year I find it impossible to travel to any meeting of
Icann, other commitments abroad and local academic work, but to your orders
from the role you can assume or any trip near Argentina that surges- - Best
regards. Excellent consumer protection, even more so in the digital age,
and the rise of electronic commerce and the single European digital market,
where users of goods and services are often unprotected before contracts
with predisposed and pre-existing conditions, And without legal certainty.
We must seek by all legal and technical means to protect users, promoting
their costitucionales guarantees and human rights online.