[NCUC-DISCUSS] Another chat with the CEO/any comments?

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 23:40:28 CEST 2017

Hi Farzaneh,

It sounds like you had a good and productive talk, I appreciate the topics
and your notes, as well as his responses.

I really like the first point as well. I know that a key concern is
visa-related. For instance, it's very easy to host a meeting in Istanbul
(visa-wise), but given the situation would it be prudent to hold it
elsewhere, for instance?

Best,
-Michael