[NCUC-DISCUSS] Competition & Consumer Trust Review Team meeting w/NCUC Wed

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Jun 27 22:34:23 CEST 2017

Hi All,
At NCUC's meeting Wed afternoon (local time Johannesburg), we are
meeting with the Chair of ICANN's Competition and Consumer Trust Review
Team. In today's Policy Committee meetings, I promised to circulate a
link to the CCTRT's 50 Recommendations (far too many) and the link to
our NCSG comments which raise concerns about many of these recommendations.

Please join me in preparing for our meeting with Jonathan Zuck, CCTRT
Chair, and raising our concerns. Quick note that I understand that some
of our concerns are already resonating and being taken into account by
the Review Team. I hope they all will be!

Best, Kathy

Link to CCTRT Recommendations -
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/cct-rt-draft-report-summary-recommendations-07mar17-en.pdf

Link to NCSG Comments -
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/comments-cct-rt-draft-report-07mar17/attachments/20170520/f90bb73f/CCTRTInitialDraftCommentsforNCSG.pdf

Additional materials (in case you want to read the full draft CCTRT
Report or Executive Summary) -
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cct-rt-draft-report-2017-03-07-en
(bottom)