[NCUC-DISCUSS] [NCSG-PC] Fw: [Internet Policy] OHCHR - call for inputs on civil society participation in multilateral institutions

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Jun 14 09:14:55 CEST 2017

I have started to draft a response to this call for input on civil society participation within multilateral institutions. It needs serious work still, and is not complete, but I will need to do some more research before I can expand upon the comment. Your thoughts, edits, and additions on how this comment can be improved are warmly welcomed; I am certain there are some on this list who know far more about this topic than I do... :-)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/105yLDv1o95FZKf-Kx6mEJ_xVq2bS406JYrbO9KjeUw8/edit?usp=sharing

Best wishes, Ayden