[NCUC-DISCUSS] Soliciting interviewees for ICANN Nomcom Review

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Thu Jun 8 20:13:24 CEST 2017

Hi all,

In case you missed it, an Independent Examiner (IE) has been selected to
conduct an independent review of the ICANN Nominating Committee (Nomcom).
See the announcement here:

https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2017-06-07-en

They have already begun work and will be in Johannesburg to introduce
themselves and begin conducting interviews.

*** If you meet the subject criteria in the announcement, and have an
interest in speaking with the IE, please make contact with ICANN staff as
soon as possible. ***

If you do not meet the above criteria, but still have input, there will be
a subsequent survey for the broader community. I'll provide an update with
more information about that process/dates and the overall review schedule
soon.

Please reach out to me if you have questions, I'll do my best to provide an
answer.

Regards,

Brenden

Brenden Kuerbis