[NCUC-DISCUSS] FAQ Newcomers published

Yazid AKANHO yakanho2 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 31 16:46:36 CEST 2017

Thanks and good job Renata and Farell for the FAQ. It will surely help newcomers to more understand this environment and the relationships between the multiple entities.

 -- Prenez soin de vous car chaque jour est une vie. Yazid M. AKANHO Mobile: (+229)97979910
LinkdIn: www.linkedin.com/in/yakanho
blog: http://yakanho.beninois.net