[NCUC-DISCUSS] FAQ Newcomers published

gangadhar gangactor at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 16:52:31 CEST 2017

    On Saturday, 29 July 2017 2:30 PM, Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com> wrote:

 Thanks to Farell for drafting this document.

Just a thought; with the NCUC currently developing its Operating Procedures, could there be value in introducing a procedure for the periodic review of website content (including the Newcomers FAQ), say, once per year?

Ayden Férdeline
linkedin.com/in/ferdeline