[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomcom

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 16:18:50 CEST 2017

Hi Renata

I asked the same questions before applying and the answer is: ' EC members
can apply for NomCom, but they need to recuse themselves from the selection
process and they can't run for the EC position in October election if they
are appointed to NomCom.'

NB: this is a 2018 NomCom position.

For the question you raised, I have sent a detailed SOI to Maryam, ccing
Farzaneh as in the call for application and you should be able to review it
a EC LAC. I am also personally fine with sharing MY OWN SOI BUT I AM NOT
SAYING THAT OTHER CANDIDATES SOIs SHOULD BE SHARED. THIS IS A PERSONAL
OPINION ON MY OWN APPLICATION ONLY.