[NCUC-DISCUSS] Attendance and Recording: NCUC - NomCom Webinar 26 July 2017

romicabrera83 romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 18:33:07 CEST 2017

Thanks  . I am traveling . Sorry. A disponsal forever

Enviado desde mi smartphone Samsung Galaxy.-------- Mensaje original --------De: Ginger Paque <virginiap at diplomacy.edu> Fecha: 7/27/2017  10:34 AM  (GMT-03:00) A: Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org> CC: NCUC Discuss <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org> Asunto: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Attendance and Recording: NCUC - NomCom Webinar 26 July 2017
Thanks, Maryam. As a 'lurker' on this list, I appreciate the follow-up. Cheers, gp
Virginia PaqueDiploFoundation

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 11:40 AM, Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org> wrote:

Dear All,

Please find attendance and recording of the NomCom Webinar, today 26 July 2017 at 1400 UTC.

Attendance: Adam Ahmat Doungous, Avri Doria, Ayden Ferdeline, Benjamin Akinmoyeje, Bill Drake, Brendon Kuerbis, Mahamat Silim Moustapha, David Cake, Dina Solveig Jalkanen,
 Farzaneh Badii, Gangadhar panday, GZ Kabir, Hanan Hatib, Hans Petter Holen, Ines Hfaiedh, Julf Helsingius, Nadira Al-Araj, Youssouf Abakar Tahir, Ines Hfaiedh, Renata Aquino Ribeiro | Apologies: Yolanda Mlonzi | Staff: Maryam Bakoshi

AC Recording Link:

https://participate.icann.org/p73xemis6xn/

MP3 & Transcript: To be posted when available

AC Chat: Attached

--

Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi |
SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann |
T: +44 7737698036

Ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org