[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Travel Support] NCUC Fellowship for ICANN Abu Dhabi meeting

Bram Fudzulani bram.fudzulani at angledimension.com
Tue Jul 25 18:31:08 CEST 2017

Thanks Farzi for this opportunity and communication.

Regards

Bram Fudzulani

This communication may contain information which is confidential, personal and/or privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).

If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, forwarding, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received it in error please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail. Please then delete the e-mail and any copies of it and do not use or disclose its contents to any person.

Any personal views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender and the company does not endorse or accept responsibility for them. Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message, you should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.

This message has been checked for viruses on behalf of the company.