[NCUC-DISCUSS] Intersessional meeting

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 14:10:16 CEST 2017

Thanks Farzaneh
Your points well noted.
It's important also to know that this kind of Meeting create the enabling
environment for cross-group or constitutes collaboration.
Every one knows how busy ICANN meeting is always and its good to learn on
close range those also play on policy development from the other entities
within ICANN community and even form synergy.
The condition outline is very good too. Weldone.
Remmy