[NCUC-DISCUSS] FAQ for Newcomers

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 19:02:00 CEST 2017

About inserting a section on NCUC procedures about FAQ update, it can
be done, since the call for comment is open until 18 Aug

http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2017-July/020975.html

I'd say that I'm not sure what to put on this comment as the FAQ is so
new it really is an experiment.
The Community Onboarding Program Pilot, for instance, is a fantastic
program that can help the FAQ grow so maybe we should wait until this
interaction grows further to set further steps?

I'll also remind all NCUC members that the FAQ had great contributions
from NCUC experienced members and leadership (Milton, Rafik..) along
w/ newcomers like Farell.

So if there is something like a Public Comment or a Working Group
members want to invest on, remember that, just like Farell, you may be
chosen to be an NCUC supported traveller for Abu Dhabi - Call open
until 15 Aug

http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2017-July/020976.html