[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination to the NomCom

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 12:41:25 CEST 2017

Dear All,

I would like to nominate Hfaiedh Ines as the NCUC reprsentative to the
Nomcom committee. She is a perfect fit for this position as this committee
needs more gender balance and having at least one representative from
Africa would also be a good benefit for the NCUC and the users from the
continent.

As the NCUC representative of Africa, she has always been engaged to the
NCUC and willing to help during all the events at which I got a chance to
see her.

I am sure all of us know her devotion to our cause and her capaicty to hold
this position, however you can also take a look at her biography to know
more :
https://icannwiki.org/Ines_Hfaiedh

Regards
@__f_f__