[NCUC-DISCUSS] Webinar Doodle Poll: NCUC Delegate for ICANN Nominating Committee

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Mon Jul 17 17:37:15 CEST 2017

Dear All,

To help us with the task of choosing an NCUC Delegate for ICANN Nominating Committee (NomCom), we are proposing to hold an interactive webinar that is designed to inform members about NomCom, it’s work and what is expected from a delegate. This is to provide as much information as possible for interested candidates.

If we have more than 5 people sign up for the webinar, then we will hold it.

If you are interested in joining, please indicate by filling in the poll below by Thursday, 20th July 2017.

http://doodle.com/poll/t7nh5ebefxydzgsh

Many thanks,

On behalf of:

Farzaneh Badii (NCUC Chair)

--

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers