[NCUC-DISCUSS] Vote for the final logo

thatomfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 10:35:17 CET 2017

I totally agree with you Grace, colour represents diversity.
Thato

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Grace B <nmutungu at gmail.com> Date: 26/01/2017  03:24  (GMT+02:00) To: farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> Cc: NCUC-discuss <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org> Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Vote for the final logo
I hope there are others who will vote for a logo with a bit of colour :)
Yeah, comms made a mistake. We didn't have time to correct it. So keep voting :)
Farzaneh