[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: NCUC Logo Survey

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:15:24 CET 2017

​Dear All,

Based on our suggestions for NCUC logo, ICANN comms has come up with 29
logos to choose from. They would like us to choose between 3 to 5 logos,
they will then put them on the flyers and our business cards and show us
how they look and then we can come up with the final decision.

The logos are attached in a paginated PDF. Please take this survey and *choose
3 to 5 logos* you think best describes NCUC (the page number of the logo
should accord with your response to the survey). Please respond by 19
January 11.59 PM UTC.

Farzaneh​

[image: Google Forms]
I've invited you to fill out a form:
NCUC Logo Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHCwpgovsU7tKA1nU7qmNeTAMCKwL2rqoDoyYgaPxKaFgUOQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>
Which logo do you think best describes NCUC
FILL OUT FORM
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHCwpgovsU7tKA1nU7qmNeTAMCKwL2rqoDoyYgaPxKaFgUOQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>
Create your own Google Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms?usp=mail_form_link>