[NCUC-DISCUSS] Compliance concerns

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Feb 24 14:31:25 CET 2017

Thanks for sharing this, Michael. Just a small comment — these are not original thoughts, and NCSG members (Kathy, Ed, Anna, Milton, among others) have been raising this issue for some time. So I don't think we need to draft a formal statement; just to continue to educate the wider community on our concerns regarding contractual compliance. And to possibly ask why it has taken over two years to hire a Consumer Safeguards Director.

- Ayden