[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN 58 Copenhagen Full Schedule out

Hamza Ben Mehrez hamzabenmehrez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:12:21 CET 2017

Dear all,

The Newcomers Day <https://icann58copenhagen2017.sched.com/event/9nnh> a
fantastic opportunity for newcomers to be introduced to ICANN as well as to
know and master ICANN engagement tools, this will help you as well to
embrace the community and interacts with ICANN icons and your local
stakeholders during and in between meetings. Another exciting news; I will
be leading ICANN58
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/icann58?source=feed_text&story_id=675672989224445>
Copenhagen
Booth to help you improve ICANN 58 newcomers experience with my
colleague Pitinan
Jib Koo <https://www.facebook.com/jibkoo>.

Come and join us to know more about ICANN, enjoy human interactions,
network, and ultimately make newcomers friends! We are super thrilled to
host you!

Best,

Hamza Ben Mehrez
Senior Policy Analyst
Internet Governance MENA Region Program (iGmena)
*T *+ 216 21 415 833 | *I *www.igmena.org <http://www.hivos.org/>