[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN 58 Copenhagen Full Schedule out

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Feb 21 15:53:15 CET 2017

I just thought'd I highlight one session on the agenda which might be of interest to some of our newer members. On Sunday, 12 March there is [Newcomers Day](https://icann58copenhagen2017.sched.com/event/9nnh). From 10am onwards, ICANN holds a series of interactive training sessions which cover an introduction to ICANN, show you how to use the ICANN engagement tools, and give you a feel for how the community interacts during and in between meetings. In my experience these sessions will help you participate more effectively in the ICANN community, and there is interpretation available from English into six languages. You can participate either on-site in Copenhagen or remotely through the Adobe Connect platform. If you're looking to find a path to engagement in the ICANN community, this session might be a good place to start.

Best wishes,

Ayden FĂ©rdeline
[linkedin.com/in/ferdeline](http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline)