[NCUC-DISCUSS] Agenda for Copenhagen NCUC - Constituency day

Anna Loup loupac5556 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 07:17:16 CET 2017

This looks like a great schedule.

I would be interested in engaging with new and existing members about how
we can enable better engagement in working groups and within the NCUC in
general. This could take place in the New Member outreach time. I would
also be open to discussing a survey I am working on to measure involvement/
efficacy/ IG process and issue knowledge within NCUC membership at this
point.
-Anna