[NCUC-DISCUSS] Agenda for Copenhagen NCUC - Constituency day

Rachel Pollack rachel.l.pollack at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:14:15 CET 2017

Hi everyone,

I'd also like to support the suggestion of Louisewise. She has been active
in the CCWG.-ACCT diversity subgroup as a board liaison, and I think it
could be interesting to have a discussion with her about ICANN's
accountability reforms, particularly in relation to enhancing diversity.

Best wishes,

Rachel