[NCUC-DISCUSS] Agenda for Copenhagen NCUC - Constituency day

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Mon Feb 20 01:02:18 CET 2017

Agree with Ayden (and Farz) about inviting Ron da Silva, if his schedule
permits. Lousewies van der Laan would be a great alternative.

However, my 2 cents about inviting Kaveh Ranjbar even if he is a
liaison, especially if Ron da Silva accepts our invitation. ASO and
RSSAC liaison could be a great combination for raising awareness among
the board about what we are doing and starting a productive dialogue. So
I support the idea to invite Kaveh Ranjbar.

Warm regards

Tanya