[NCUC-DISCUSS] New NCUC Members

Samten Yeshi saameyes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 09:10:23 CET 2017

Dear Farzaneh,

Thank you for the membership approval and Thank you for all senior members for welcoming us to the family.  I would love to understand the system and what we can do as member and the roles we can play. How can we be engaged and all that as member can and should do and not do.

Thank you

Sincerely

Samten
www.saamyspeaks.blogspot.com <http://www.saamyspeaks.blogspot.com/>