[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fw: [ccwg-internet-governance] update to the timeline I keep

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Feb 18 19:49:30 CET 2017

Marilyn Cade has shared an extremely useful resource on the mailing list of the CCWG-IG. Our members who are active in other Internet governance fora may find this calendar invaluable in planning their year.

Best wishes,

Ayden FĂ©rdeline
[linkedin.com/in/ferdeline](http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline)