[NCUC-DISCUSS] [UPDATE] NCUC Procedures Task Force

Anna Loup loupac5556 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:28:08 CET 2017

Hello all,

I hope you are having a nice week. I wanted to send an update about the
Procedures Task Force. First, thank you to all who have signed up to
contribute. I would like to urge more members to participate in
developing the following issues:
-Treasurer Reporting
-Trip Funding

There will be a meeting next week on *Tuesday, February 21st at 13.00 UTC*.
I will ask all those who have already volunteered, please begin to work on
drafting ideas (or actual processes) for your tasks.

Again, here is the link to the Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b-GyV4FQdIZ8MIWiKVznSsxlb-_z7GQCZotf1g_wosk/edit?usp=sharing

For newer members, I encourage all of you to use this as a chance to get
involved and feel reach out to either Tatianna or myself if you have any
questions.

Best,
Anna