[NCUC-DISCUSS] UPDATE: NCUC Procedures Task Force

Anna Loup loupac5556 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 03:27:05 CET 2017

Hello all,

I wanted to say how excited I am about the still-forming Procedures Task
Force! We have a great mix of new and experienced community members, which
I am sure will result in an excellent set of procedures. The linked Google
Doc has a list of suggested procedures that need developing. Please sign up
for a few procedures that you would be interested in developing. Also,
please feel free to leave comments and questions along the way.

Google Doc Link with Updated List:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b-GyV4FQdIZ8MIWiKVznSsxlb-_
z7GQCZotf1g_wosk/edit?usp=sharing

Best,