[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF - ICANNWiki editathon and last ncuc booth day tomorrow

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 20:56:25 CET 2017

Ayden makes a really good point here: Thanks to all who volunteered as
Booth staff! Everyone who passed by our booth had great comments on how he
or she was intending to attend an ICANN meeting and become a NCUC Member,
and this is something that reflects upon our work as a constituency.
Congratulations!

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

+55 61 99252-6512
Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos