[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] NCSG Policy Committee NCUC representatives

Nick Shorey lists at nickshorey.com
Fri Dec 15 15:58:59 CET 2017

Hi everyone,

Thank you to the EC, all the candidates, and to everyone on the list for the warm messages. Really looking forward to linking up with Farell and continuing the great work of the previous PC in facilitating the engagement and participation of NCUC into ICANN policy development.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me at any time if you’ve got any questions, concerns or ideas and I will do my upmost to assist.

Kind regards,

Nick

Nick Shorey
Phone: +44 (0) 7552 455 988