[NCUC-DISCUSS] GNSO Standing Selection Committee Changes

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 10:44:20 CET 2017

Hi

Thanks all members who commented on this.

Tomorrow is GNSO SSC call and I am leaning towards agreeing with the
current full consensus and the changes in GNSO Council communicating
candidates.

I still believe there is lots to be done about Diversity in ICANN but,
exactly because of stakeholder balance, this is not the ripest moment.

For those who are interested in Diversity in ICANN you may want to
follow up on our latest project, the Comment Drafters Ad-hoc group,
currently discussing a public comment related to this theme.

https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/comment-drafters/

Best,

Renata