[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: Remote Participation: eco GDPR Playbook / Public Consultation 11 December 2017, Brussels

Nick Shorey lists at nickshorey.com
Fri Dec 8 18:23:48 CET 2017

Hi everyone,

As previously mentioned, the European Internet Industry Association ECO has been developing a GDPR Domain Industry Playbook, in response to some of the challenges being presented for WHOIS.

This is taking a holistic view of the whole marketplace, and developing a proposal which assesses the impact, potential outcomes and roles going forward when GDPR comes into force in May next year.

They will be holding a public consultation in Brussels next week on 11th December 09:00-16:00 UTC, and are encouraging broad participation as they finalise the proposal. Should you be in town, you can register to participate in person here: https://web.eco.de/event/gdpr-domain-industry-playbook-public-consultation/ <https://web.eco.de/event/gdpr-domain-industry-playbook-public-consultation/>

Remote participation is also available via https://participate.icann.org/rysg/ <https://participate.icann.org/rysg/>

Further details and agenda can be found in the email from Lars below.

Kind regards,

Nick

Nick Shorey
Phone: +44 (0) 7552 455 988