[NCUC-DISCUSS] Folder NCUC IGF Images and news about our booth volunteers

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 19:14:46 CET 2017

Hi everyone

We have new fantastic images for our NCUC booth for IGF and for you to
post on social media
Let people know you are collaborating with NCUC and we are advocates
for civil society in ICANN and with a booth in IGF

Check the link "materials" in our spreadsheet

And if you are onsite, there are still some slots available for our booth
Booth volunteers will be invited to impromptu meetings and other stuff

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C7JOEuqGhWAcyVu-IZcT5KYl2_3jDUGtpD0ccCLpZqY/edit?usp=sharing

If you are online, do tweet about us

Thanks Benjamin for keeping up NCUC outreach strategy on social media in Africa

Thanks Reynaldo for reminding that tweeting in other languages is
great too - looking forward for contributions in Spanish

See you soon online and onsite in IGF activities

Best,

Renata