[NCUC-DISCUSS] [IGF Onsite and Online] Volunteer at NCUC Booth

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Dec 5 21:42:55 CET 2017

Thanks for sharing this, Renata. I'm looking forward to seeing you and other NCUC and NCSG colleagues at the IGF, and hope to see many more following the discussions remotely. I realise it is bad form of me to 'hijack' your thread, but if I may for just a few moments... on the 17th there is an excellent session being chaired by Lousewies van der Laan, ["How digital activists are shaping the evolution of the Internet: the voice of civil society in ICANN"](http://sched.co/CR5e). There will be remote participation available, and this session in particular might be one which resonates with many NCUC members.

Best wishes, Ayden