[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Call for applications] NCUC Buddy/Mentor Program

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 15:11:49 CET 2017

Dear Arsène

There is no selection.

This is an informal learning network that will attempt to accomodate
all and is ongoing.

Please review the documents for more information

* What is the NCUC Buddy Program

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qevha2yCrOIie1mViFYMMwxDhxjPs-P_M1yC_Sr_N7k/edit

* What is the NCUC Mentoring Program

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BcQ_RRsaCoUZZvZPrKG1lIfLQuVoOfcH3anLqv8slX0/edit