[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Call for applications] NCUC Buddy/Mentor Program

houssem kaabi houssem.kaabi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 12:33:42 CET 2017

Thanks Renata for the clarification.

I m interested to take part of the program and participate as Buddy.

Kind regards,

--

[image: --]

Houssem Kaabi
[image: http://]about.me/houssem_kaabi/
<http://about.me/houssem_kaabi/>

*My profiles: [image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/hkaabi> [image:
LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=217756984&trk=hb_tab_pro_top>
**[image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/houssemkaabi1>*
*Tel: +216 25 994 440/ 53 406 429*

*P Respectons ensemble l'environnement. N'imprimez ce message que si
nécessaire. Let's respect the environment together. Only print this message
if necessary.*