[NCUC-DISCUSS] [call for applications] Community Regional Engagement Program

Samuel Akinsola imcalledsammy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 08:26:55 CEST 2017

Dear Farzaneh,

Thank you for sharing the opportunity.

I want to understand the email well please.

We are a youth organization based in Gaborone, Botswana and we have
initiatives that concerns IoTs.

Can we come up with an internet related project to submit for funding?
I am also interested to get travel sponsorship. Can you provide me
with the link please.

Regards,
Sam

--