[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC LAC Call - Onboarding and Choose the theme!

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 21:28:59 CEST 2017

Great move, Renata!

I would love to join this call and discuss civil society participation. And i would love to either participate and speak French if there is interest for diversity reasons.

I will confirm this later in the month (close to the day) because on that day, i will be attending the Freedom on Internet Forum for Africa (FIFAfrica).

Let's keep in touch,
Arsene

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali