[NCUC-DISCUSS] Travel Support for Abu Dhabi: Results

Ahmed Eisa Omshagara Sudan ahmed22digital at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 20:45:57 CEST 2017

Congratulation

On Sunday, August 20, 2017, Shreedeep Rayamajhi <
rayamajhishreedeep at gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations  :)
>
> On Aug 20, 2017 12:53 AM, "farzaneh badii" <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','farzaneh.badii at gmail.com');>> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>

> The executive committee decided to fund the following individuals to
> attend ICANN 60 meeting:
>
> Milton Mueller (Mentor)
>
> Claudio Lucena (Mentee)
>

> This was a very competitive process, we received a number of
> well-qualified applicants especially for the mentee position. I had to
> recuse myself from the selection process but our Executive Committee will
> be ready to provide its reasons for the selection of the applicants.
>
> For the future, I will share some tips for the future travel support
> applicants to increase their chances of being selected.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Farzaneh

Ahmed Mahmoud Mohamed Eisa  <ahmed22digital at gmail.com>
+249123031155 Sudani
+249912331155 Zain
 Gedaref digital city organization <http://gedaref.com/>(GDCO) is a
nongovernmental and nonprofit organization (Gedaref Sudan), it is part of
the Telecentres movement <http://community.telecentre.org/profile/AHMED>
where ICT is used for community development. .
<http://www.unite-it.eu/profiles/blog/list?user=21w449uixv4i>GDCO is the winner
of seven (7)information
<http://www.unite-it.eu/profiles/blogs/gdco-sudan-winner-of-seven-iformation-for-development-awards>
for development awards.  It the founder of the firstTelecentre academy in
Africa and middle east and the thirteen in world ..GDCO is founded in
partnership with the Digital City of Eindhoven (DSE) Netherlands and
supported by Eindhoven volunteers for gedaref projects (SPEG )