[NCUC-DISCUSS] Session on termination of domains for hate speech at ICANN 60

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Mon Aug 21 16:16:56 CEST 2017

Good to know, Kathy! I am sure you will have a lot to contribute to the discussion. The IPR terminations pose a slightly different issue, though, because at least in the US the targeted speech is not illegal whereas (and of course this is always a blurry line) copyright or TM infringement is putatively illegal. But many of the issues related to where private action/private freedom of action ends and public policy begins are very similar in these cases, so there are parallels.
--MM