[NCUC-DISCUSS] Session on termination of domains for hate speech at ICANN 60

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 07:02:54 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

Allow me to weigh in as well. I think this is a topic worth discussing, but
I also appreciate James' dissent. May I suggest that Jeremy, you and any
members that support this session draw up a very, very rough outline of a
possible agenda and present it? Perhaps then we could decide on the most
appropriate venue and the precise topics to discuss (as well as any
intended outcomes – i.e., if it's meant to be mainly informational, that
might influence the space it is hosted).

Best,
-Michael